Scott and Sarah’s wedding was full of the sweetest moments!
They are truly the best of friends (they’ve known each other for over 13 years!) and made each other laugh all day … it was impossible not to smile around them! They got married at Silver Oaks Chateau, which is one of the most charming venues in STL — I’m kind of obsessed! I mean, check out that gorgeous brickwork … are we in St. Louis or Italy?
And THE FLORALS … just beautiful! Roses & Mint totally had me swooning! Fun fact: they also did my wedding florals, so it was extra fun to see what they created for Sarah and Scott’s wedding day! The colors in the flowers tied in the rest of the details of the day perfectly, and the subtle pops of evergreen helped bring in the “winter” feel without being too wintry!
What I loved about this day wasn’t just the amazing venue, gorgeous florals, or the perfect glowy light, but the joy and excitement that these two were finally getting married! When I say they’re truly the kindest people, I mean it. Sarah even sent me a gift card for coffee on her own wedding day! Who does that?! I am blessed with THE best clients — thanks for being *so* much more than just a client, Sarah!
Enjoy this beautiful recap of Scott & Sarah’s day at the stunning Silver Oaks Chateau!
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Ceremony/Reception Venue: Silver Oakes Chateau
- Florist: Roses & Mint Fine Art Florist
- Bridal Gown: The Ultimate Bride | Essense of Australia
- Hair & Makeup: Emily Miller Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Town and Country Bridal
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: Savvi Formalwear
- Rentals: Styled and Staged STL
- Catering: Graze Catering
- Cake: Sarah’s Cake Shop
- Invitations: Minted
- DJ/Entertainment: Jim Hussey – A Rockin’ DJ