Mike and Katie’s St. Louis wedding was as classy and gorgeous as they come!
From the ceremony at St. Francis Xavier College Church to the beautiful reception at The Marriot St. Louis Grand, every detail was timeless and beautiful! And talk about dream clients, these two are the kindest and most laid-back people — it was lovely spending time with their friends and family, celebrating these two!
Both the church and St. Louis Public Library made the perfect backdrops for their elegant portraits! We love a flowing veil + steps moment around here, and St. Francis Xavier has the prettiest architecture for these shots. :) Katie’s delicate lace dress (TOO beautiful!!) and Mike’s sleek black suit and bowtie made these photos look straight out of a magazine! They were the epitome of grace and glamour and look so stunning together!
Mike is a pilot, so we got to do some fun groomsmen portraits with the FA-18 fighter plane in Forest Park! The park also made a great backdrop for the rest of the bridal party portraits, too! I love when we can get a variety of shots at one location to cut down on the travel time and make the most of each spot.
Everything about Mike and Katie’s reception was beautiful, but the highlight of the night was when their bridal party popped up with signs to “rate” the first dance … you’ll have to scroll to the end to see how they did! ;)
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Videographer: Metrospect Media, LLC
- Ceremony Venue: St. Francis Xavier College Church
- Reception Venue: Marriot St. Louis Grand
- Florist: Petals and Bells
- Bridal Gown: Bridal Parlour
- Hair & Makeup: Bliss Beauty Bar STL
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids
- Groom & Groomsmen Attire: Stallone’s Formalwear
- Cake: McArthur’s Bakery
- Invitations: Andrea Marlow Design
- DJ/Entertainment: Millenium Productions