Today, I’m giving you a look into this traditional church wedding at St. Francis Xavier College Church and the following reception at The Anheuser-Busch Biergarten. I loved this day, from the gorgeous architecture we got to play around with to the way Tony looked at Vanessa, it was all so stunning. You’re going to love seeing their day unfold.
We started our day getting ready with family and friends. Vanessa and her dad shared an emotional first look together when he saw her in her dress for the first time. Tony and Vanessa opted to not see each other before the ceremony and instead, read letters back to back to each other. Standing in front of the magnificent church, their love was on full display without even looking at each other.
Then, their ceremony was a traditional church wedding. It was so lovely and their commitment to each other was so apparent to see. St. Francis Xavier College Church is absolutely beautiful and was so much fun to photograph!
I loved how classy and elegant every aspect of this day was. From the crisp green bridesmaids’ dresses that popped against the neutral tones of the buildings to Vanessa’s clean and classic cut for her dress, every element was refined and tasteful.
Their reception was so much fun!! They had it at The Anheuser-Busch Biergarten and it was the perfect spot full of twinkle lights and a perfect outdoor space to celebrate their day. They ended the night with a blast of a dance!
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Dress: designer Pronovias. Purchased at Jade Bridal in Chicago.
- Florist: Schnucks Floral
- Hair: Henry with Statements Salon And Sara Behlmann with Strands 101
- Makeup: Vanessa Pimblott And Gabi Vera
- Ceremony Venue: St. Francis Xavier College Church
- Reception Venue: The Anheuser-Busch Biergarten
- Wedding Planner / Coordinator: Heather Hammett
- DJ/Entertainment Services: Griffin & The Gargoyles
- Catering: Biergarten
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Lulus and David’s bridal
- Groomsmen and Groom Attire: The St. Louis Suit Co
- Invitations: Minted