Marquis and Adara’s elegant wedding at NEO on Locust was special for so many reasons!
You might recognize Adara from my Instagram stories because she’s one of my beloved second-shooters, so getting to capture her wedding day had me all sorts of emotional!
Adara is a dear friend with the kindest, most generous heart and unwavering faith. I heard all about Marquis while Adara and I were working together and chit-chatting on wedding days, so getting to be a part of their day and celebrate them was such a gift! Marquis is absolutely the perfect fit for her and it makes my heart burst to see them together … they just come to life and radiate JOY!
If you scroll through this blog post and think “wow, these colors are gorgeous” … you’d be reading my mind! I’m a big fan of color and the VIBES of this day were brought to life with all of the bold, beautiful colors! (I’m looking forward to seeing more of this in 2022 😉)
One of the most emotional moments of the day was when Adara made vows, not just to Marquis, but to their kiddos (Adara’s son & Marquis’ daughter) as well. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room and it was SUCH a beautiful thing to see this family become one! Let’s also not forget the epic sunset photos on the rooftop at NEO on Locust, which were something Adara and I had been dreaming about for months before the wedding — it was perfect!!
Enjoy getting to know my dear friend Adara and her amazing new husband, Marquis!
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Dress Designer and Place of Purchase: The Bridal Shoppe
- Florist: Farmgirl Floral Boutique
- Wedding Planner/Coordinator: Clova Grace Events (Courtnie Harlan, also MoH)
- Hair & Makeup Artist: Ayla Lewis, Bridesmaid
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: NEO on Locust
- DJ/Entertainment Services: Gold Star DJ
- Catering: Concetta’s Catering
- Cake: Simply Sweet Sensations
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Baltic Born
- Groomsmen and Groom Attire: Savvi Formalwear