Man oh man, where do I begin with Scott and Lexi?!
If I could hang out with these two every weekend I would! They are such genuine, kind, caring, loving people. Throughout every moment of their Seven T Farms wedding day, you could see how much attention and care was placed into this day! Lexi handmade all of her wedding signs (and knocked them out of the park!!) and her first look with her Dad was one of my absolute favorite moments. Her and Scott’s joy was overflowing and we had an absolute BLAST celebrating them & getting their cute selves married!! I’ll never get over what a gift it is to be a part of such treasured moments!!
Scott & Lexi – I loved y’all from the moment we grabbed coffee but GOODNESS, it’s been so fun getting to know you two throughout this process. Thanks for being the best humans. Enjoy married life, my friends!!
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Videographer: Millenium Productions
- Ceremony and reception venue: Seven T Farms
- Florist: Family Friend
- Wedding Planner/Coordinator: Family Friend: Laura Fischer
- Hair & Makeup Artist: Vicki Xenos | Salon Lofts
- Bridal Gown: Cleo’s Bridal | Stella York Designs
- Bridesmaid dresses: Azazie
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: The Modern Groom
- Catering: Andre’s Catering
- Cake/Favors: Kiki’s Kitchen
- Donuts: Strange Donuts
- Invitations: MagnetStreet
- DJ/Entertainment: DJ Rayne