Brett & Mikayla were married last year but planned the sweetest evening to celebrate and oh my goodness!
Their reception at Kuhs Farm was full of wonderful people, great food, a petting zoo (!!), and the most magical sunset to complete their beautiful day. My fave kind of wedding is the one focused not on the event, but the people you’re surrounded by, and that’s exactly what this celebration was. As we wrapped up sunset photos, I said my goodbyes, and Brett said, “we’re just gonna sit here for a minute together!” & I snagged my last shot of these cuties as I was walking away. 🤍 That’s what your wedding day should be all about – soaking up those little moments with your best friend.
Some of my fave details?! Mikayla’s colorful, wildflower bouquet, the fact that she borrowed her aunt’s wedding dress (can we make this a thing?! I love!!), and how laid back + fun the whole evening was.
Brett & Mikayla – y’all are the best humans and I’m SO dang honored I was able to share in your day!!
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Kuhs Estate & Farm
- Wedding Planner/Coordinator: Elizabeth Fichter
- Florist: Kuhs Estate & Farm
- Bridal Gown: Bride’s Aunt’s (so fun!!)
- Catering: Sugarfire Smokehouse
- Donuts: Old Town Donuts
- Invitations: MagnetStreet
- DJ/Entertainment: CJ Disc Jockey Service