Wes & Taylor had the most gorgeous spring wedding at Hermann Hill!
And they are the sweetest couple! You can just feel it when you’re around them and their wedding day was sooo relaxed because of it! Hermann Hill is a GORGEOUS venue, and though it was a bit warm (hey there Missouri summer!!), we completely missed the potential forecasted rain and ended up with beautiful sun all day!!
The venue has the prettiest bridge where we decided to do their first look and start portraits, and I love that spot so much! The just blooming trees and stone building give such a unique and beautiful look in photos! And combined with the amazing lace on Taylor’s dress … I’m OBSESSED. :)
Everything about this wedding was great, but I think my favorite part was the champagne toast at the ceremony after they were officially pronounced husband and wife! This gave Wes and Taylor a chance to look out to see all of their family and friends who were gathered to celebrate their love and pop some bubbly to get the party started!
When you look at these photos I hope you can feel how joyful this day was! What an honor to be the one to document Wes & Taylor’s love … enjoy some of my favorites!
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Videographer: Marshall Byler, Byler Media
- Ceremony/Reception Venue: Hermann Hill
- Florist: Terraflora
- Wedding coordinator: Lela Pohlmann, Hermann Hill Wedding Coordinator
- Bridal Gown: White Traditions Bridal House
- Hair & Makeup: Blissfully Beautiful Bride
- Bridesmaid dresses: Revelry
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: The Black Tux
- Cake: Celebrating Life Cake Boutique
- Invitations: Minted
- DJ/Entertainment: DJ Shark Attack