Kyle & Danielle had the perfect spring wedding at Chandler Hill!
The spring weather in the midwest can always be a little unpredictable and Kyle and Danielle’s wedding day was no exception! The day started out a little overcast for getting ready photos and their first look, and we finished up portraits JUST in time for a quick downpour while we waited to start the (outdoor) ceremony!
Luckily, the rain and clouds moved out and we were able to keep their beautiful ceremony outside as planned! Right before the ceremony we snuck out for some more portrait time with an amazing vintage car (we’re all seriously OBSESSED!) and then after we headed into the reception to dance the night away!
Absolutely nothing could have put a damper on this day … congratulations, to the new Mr. & Mrs. Horbyk!! :)
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Ceremony/Reception Venue: Chandler Hill Vineyards
- Officiant: Ruth Ellen Hasser
- Florist: Rouge Floral Design, Katie Hackman
- Wedding coordinator: Megan Pickett, Chandler Hill Event Manager
- Bridal Gown: Ultimate Bride | Essense of Australia
- Hair Stylist: Lindsey at Lalo Salon
- Makeup Artist: Ali Somer
- Bridesmaid dresses: Azazie
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: Savvi Formalwear
- Cake: Hank’s Cheesecakes
- Invitations: Zazzle
- DJ/Entertainment: Alexander Ruwe Music
- Shuttle: A Perfect Touch Limo