Ellie and Chase’s stunning military wedding was one for the books!
Ellie’s mom said it best, “Our family is just so very happy.” The immense amount of love and pure joy that consumed their elegant military wedding was contagious to be a part of!! The kindest family + friends and the HAPPIEST day!
From the ceremony at St. Anthony of Padua to the reception at Windows on Washington, there are so many precious moments to remember! Both Ellie and Chase are Marines and it was fun to be a part of some military wedding traditions! Chase looked so handsome in his dress blues and the Arch of Swords after the ceremony was amazing! They also cut the cake with Chase’s sword — so fun! Some of my other favorite moments include: Ellie’s sisters seeing her in her wedding dress, the daddy + daughter first look (seriously 😭), and the bumpin’ dance floor! These people know how to party! ;)
Ellie and Chase, thank you for choosing me to capture your wedding day! You and your families are truly some of the kindest people! And, even more importantly, THANK YOU for your service. ❤️ I’m the biggest fan of you two!!
St. Louis Wedding Vendors:
- Photographer: Jessica Lauren
- Ceremony: St. Anthony of Padua STL
- Reception Venue: Windows on Washington
- Florist: Mint Tulip Nashville (Chase’s sister!! so fun)
- Bridal Gown: Ultimate Bride
- Hair & Makeup: Emily Miller
- Bridesmaid dresses: BHLDN
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: Jos A Bank
- Catering/Cake: Windows on Washington
- Invitations: Love, Kenedie
- DJ/Entertainment: DJ Nighthawk