Will and Alyssa!! Where do I even begin?! Their beautiful, wildflower-filled summer wedding at Redemption Ranch was truly MAGICAL. (As evidenced by the incredible light we had for their portrait time!!)
I knew I was a big fan of Will and Alyssa after their consult last year + THE we had the most fun at their engagement session, but what I didn’t know was what a dang sweet party these two could throw with all of their friends and family!! These two are wonderful humans, and that statement rings even more true after celebrating them on Saturday!!
A couple highlights from the day? Alyssa grew zinnias in her and Will’s backyard that were used all throughout their wedding decor – from the bouquets, ceremony flowers, & reception bud vases – my heart!! AND – I messaged Alyssa a few weeks ago asking if she could bring some of her zinnias for detail photos and she full blown delivered!! My color loving heart is absolutely obsessed. I will forever and always be a fan of incorporating color into your flowers, and what better way than with blooms you grew yourself?! So dang special.
Also, another favorite moment was when Alyssa’s grandpa played and sang their first dance song which was SUCH a special and beautiful moment. These are the little things that add up to make your wedding day so incredibly meaningful.
Wishing we could relive these moments over and over, but I’m hoping these photos will help you feel like you were there experiencing the magic alongside us. Enjoy a peek into Alyssa and Will’s beautiful day!!
• Photographer: Jessica Lauren
• Ceremony: Assumption Chapel
• Reception Venue: Redemption Ranch
• Officiant: Fr. Patrick Russell
• Florist: Weddings by Nettie
• Hair & Makeup: Monroe Hair Studio
• Bridal Gown: White Traditions Bridal House
• Bridesmaid dresses: Birdy Grey
• Bridal Party Earrings: Made With Love, Lauren
• Invitations: Designed by the Bride!
• Catering: Salt + Smoke
• Cake: Kiki’s Kitchen
• DJ/Entertainment: A Rockin’ DJ
• Photobooth: P&K Decor Rental